Prelude helps you identify the knowledge gaps in your overall communication strategy.
Bill Audit & Optimization of Business Communication Services
Prelude Solutions as experienced analysts identify bill optimization opportunities. Prelude excels in quickly identifying overspend and making the necessary changes without burdening our client’s time.
It’s challenging enough for consumers to understand misbillings and erroneous charges on their bills; it becomes exponentially tougher for enterprise IT groups to analyze these charges.
- Market analysis and service realignment
- Modify billing pools to avoid future overages or under-utilization.
- Determine and identify all services for use and best practices for future roadmap
- Obtain overcharge credits and analysis of utilization reports for usage
- Consolidated billing reports with cost allocation
“Forrester Research has found that up to 35% of technology invoices contain errors, yet most enterprises lack the time, expertise, and resources necessary to uncover them.” – May, 2019
VoIP, Unified Communications as a Service and Contact Center as a Service
Our team of experts provides industry experience in selecting the Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) and Contact Center-as-a-Service (CCaaS) that best suits your needs. When determining the correct platform for your environment, there are a multitude of business and technical factors to consider with cloud and on-premises distributions, as well as complicated security protocols. Our dedicated customer experience experts can optimize your call center to help navigate you to be the best solution while analyzing these factors:
- Platform Analysis with score card and ROI reporting
- Gartner UCaaS / CCaaS Rating
- SMB, mid-market, Enterprise/Top Verticals / Global (healthcare, finance, retail)
- Compliance (HIPAA, SOX, PCI)
- Contact Center Optimization and Analysis
- Delivery (OTT, MPLS, SD-WAN)
- Key Application Integrations
Let us help you navigate the spectrum of vendors to determine which platform best integrates with your network, critical applications and devices.
Network Solutions and Carrier Services
Prelude Solutions has created strategic partnerships with 260+ carriers and suppliers in the areas of carrier network, UCaaS, CCaaS, security, cloud and IOT with an agnostic approach and proven RFP and ROI analysis. By working with our team, you’ll get a neutral, highly invested partner who will:
- Learn your current and future business structure and goals
- Understand your IT infrastructure and how it integrates with your carrier service needs
- Agnostic vendor research to source the optimal solution and negotiate contracts
- Project manage, implement and support the selected solution
Prelude offers complimentary carrier services reviews to baseline your current voice and data costs, and to design and provide an overview of the cost savings and the efficiency gains available to your company.
Managed Monthly Support Services with Wireless/Wireline Service Help Desk with Telecom and Wireless Expense Management Services (TEM/WEM)
Our mission is to provide telecom expertise, with unparalleled customer service. In today’s business environment, communication devices are “mission critical.” Prelude is keenly aware that keeping your company’s communications running smoothly is as essential as keeping costs in check. We manage all carrier moves, adds, changes, deactivations (MACD’s) to keep wireless devices and wireline communications business ready.
Prelude Solutions offers three levels of SLA-based Managed Services ranging from ongoing cost optimization to a full telecommunications support helpdesk with TEM Solutions.
We give your team time to focus on your larger business initiatives instead of the day to day tasks that steal their focus.
- Single point of contact for processing MACD orders, new services and equipment.
- Identify additional optimization opportunities as services change.
- Real time data and management for mobile technologies/BYOD/ MDM Services.
- Manage all phone, tablet, or MiFi orders.
- Manage international travel requests and expenses.
- Tracking of billing error reconciliation and inventory discrepancies.
- Usage and analysis reporting and BI management reporting.
- TEM/WEM Services with bill payment options.
Project Management & End User Training
Prelude Solutions provides dedicated project management to every project with teams ranging from 1-8 persons per project to ensure project implementation from end to end. We provide a full life cycle approach to our project management with day 2 installation support and on-going user training. Every project has a Prelude Solutions project manager assigned no matter of the size or scope.
- End to end project management
- Dedicated team
- Day 2 installation support
- End- user training
- Verification of bill accuracy versus new services
Contact Center/ Customer Experience Effectiveness
Prelude Solutions offers an assessment of your center’s performance as a tool to improve your operations and maximize your investment in both technology and people. Prelude provides subject matter expertise based on 30+ years of contact center leadership and experience.
- Prelude assesses the People: Work closely with center leadership to ensure that the “Voice of the Customer” and the ”Voice of the People” are equally aligned. Review both C-Sat and QA results and identify gaps based on findings. Implement plan to act on training opportunities identified and act on gaps and findings of both QA/QM and C-Sat reviews.
- Prelude Assesses the Process: Using Cycle Time, Defect Rate and Unit Cost measures to compare center with industry standards. Work with center leadership to identify process gaps and determine plans for improvement and recommendations based on findings and alignment with industry standards.
- Prelude Assesses the Technology: Ensure technology is aligned with client’s business processes and support and is readily available either on site or remotely. Work closely with center leadership to fully utilize technology in support of operational success and to meet employee and customer requirements.
What We Do
At Prelude Solutions, we perform in-depth analysis of your communication services and systems with the objective of reducing costs through pure savings, credits, erroneous charges and service realignment.
Our talented group, with over 30 years of experience, helps organizations optimize, design and implement their company’s entire communication services platform.
Our mission is to help businesses optimize their processes and services through the use of our technical, analytical and unified communications consulting practices while providing exceptional customer service.
Want to learn more?
Download our company overview.
101 Lindenwood Dr.,
Malvern, PA 19355